(No recruiters please)
$3,000 sign-on bonus is offered!
- Do you feel like you're stuck in your current position?
- Looking for a company you can build a career with?
- Want to work on interesting jobs in Eugene, OR?
- Willing to work hard to prove yourself?
- Want to work for a company that cares?
If so we are looking for you!
The Skilled Plasterer performs journeyman-level repairs and renovation work in stucco plastering, masonry, drywall finishing, and tile hard and soft wetting, and is responsible for constructing code-compliant structures and reading blueprints, while coordinating work with other trades, and assisting in planning and scheduling of work with Executive team.
Learn more about us at: https://kaminskiconstruction.com/
- Require three (3) years of experience as a Plasterer/Mason preferably in a residential setting.
- Require capability to design and install superior finishes within the industry.
- Require the ability to read blueprints.
- Require knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and record keeping.
- Require the ability to read/understand prints/diagrams for buildings and equipment.
- Prefer working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to the residential construction industry.
- Prefer proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Prefer working knowledge of hand tools pertinent to trade(s).
- Prefer the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- $23.00 - $28.00 hr.
- Employer matching contribution retirement plan
- PTO (paid time off)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Gym Membership
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (various plans)
- 3 day weekends. Schedule is Monday Thursday, 7am 5:30pm (subject to change if required, but this is the standard day to day schedule).
Kaminski Construction is a full-service, family-owned general contracting business based in Eugene, Oregon. We are licensed with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board (license #181022), bonded and insured.
We regularly work in Eugene, Springfield, Junction City, Roseburg, and other surrounding communities in Lane, Linn and Douglas counties.
We will deliver quality professional work, on time and on budget, with responsive and respectful service.
Do the right thing: We work with honesty and integrity no matter what.
Be safe: We begin every project with the assurance that we will be safe through the whole process.
Work hard: If there's a will, there's a way. We work to find the best solution to our client's problems.
Be responsive and flexible: There is often a need for modifications, and we will provide a swift response to customer requests. We are open to change and will adjust to the needs of our clients.
Work as a team: All our employees are valuable team members.
Leave the job site clean: We leave every space we work in cleaner than we found it.
Make a positive impact: We strive to make your life better through living space repairs and renovations.
Kaminski Construction was born in 2008 at the beginning of the Great Recession. We landed our first job and began to grow, as other construction companies were laying workers off. We have continued to grow an expand our services and now field a crew of about 24 full-time employees.