- Do you feel like youre stuck in your current position?
- Are you looking for a company you can build a career with?
- Are you willing to work hard to prove yourself?
- Finally, do you want to work for a company that cares?
If so, then we would like to meet you!
Learn more about us at https://kaminskiconstruction.com/
Our Skilled Drywaller position is responsible for installing wallboards to ceilings or interior walls of buildings, applying plaster, smoothing out imperfections, and applying coats of compound after panels are mounted.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Drywaller, preferably in a residential setting
- Capability to install superior finishes within the industry
- Ability to match and complete multiple textures
- Working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to the residential construction industry
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of hand tools pertinent to trade(s)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Employer matching contribution retirement plan
- PTO (paid time off)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Gym Membership
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (various plans)
- 3 day weekends. Schedule is Monday Thursday, 7am 5:30pm (subject to change if required, but this is the standard day to day schedule).
Kaminski Construction is a full-service, family-owned general contracting business based in Eugene, Oregon. We are licensed with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board (license #181022), bonded and insured.
We will deliver quality professional work, on time and on budget, with responsive and respectful service.
- Do the right thing: We work with honesty and integrity no matter what.
- Be safe: We begin every project with the assurance that we will be safe through the whole process.
- Work hard: If there's a will, there's a way. We work to find the best solution to our client's problems.
- Be responsive and flexible: There is often a need for modifications, and we will provide a swift response to customer requests. We are open to change and will adjust to the needs of our clients.
- Work as a team: All our employees are valuable team members.
- Leave the job site clean: We leave every space we work in cleaner than we found it.
- Make a positive impact: We strive to make your life better through living space repairs and renovations.
Kaminski Construction was born in 2008 at the beginning of the Great Recession. We landed our first job and began to grow, as other construction companies were laying workers off. We have continued to grow and expand our services and now field a crew of about 28 full-time employees.