- Are you looking for a local company that is focused on maintaining work life balance?
- Want to work on interesting jobs in Eugene, OR?
- Do you bring exceptional estimation and construction skills?
- Looking to work for a company that treats their employees like family?
If so were looking for you!
Learn more about us at https://kaminskiconstruction.com/
Our Estimator position is responsible for single-handedly controlling the pre-construction process. This position is located in Eugene, OR. You will be responsible for developing and providing cost estimates in a format suitable for use by Clients, Project Managers, and the project team. You must be able to balance analytics of numbers, understanding of blueprints, and excellent communication to maintain relationships at all times.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing cost estimates
- Preparing development, construction, and project phase expenditure schedules
- Soliciting and leveling bids
- Developing scope of work for projects
- Generating company metrics
- Maintaining Subcontractor relationships
- Participating in project economic evaluations
- Three (3) years of experience as an Estimator
- Competence with analysis, numeration, and research
- Proficient with spreadsheets, scheduling software, and database cost-estimating software
- Very detail-oriented
- Working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to the residential construction industry
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Employer matching contribution retirement plan
- PTO (paid time off)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Gym Membership
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (various plans)
- 3-day weekends. The schedule is Monday Thursday, 7:00am 5:30pm (subject to change if required, but this is the standard day-to-day schedule).
- $50,000 - $90,000, Expected base, plus commission.
Kaminski Construction is a full service, a family-owned general contracting business based in Eugene, Oregon. We are licensed with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board (license #181022), bonded and insured.
We will deliver quality professional work, on time and on budget, with responsive and respectful service.
- Do the right thing: We work with honesty and integrity no matter what.
- Be safe: We begin every project with the assurance that we will be safe through the whole process.
- Work hard: If there's a will, there's a way. We work to find the best solution to our client's problems.
- Be responsive and flexible: There is often a need for modifications, and we will provide a swift response to customer requests. We are open to change and will adjust to the needs of our clients.
- Work as a team: All our employees are valuable team members.
- Leave the job site clean: We leave every space we work in cleaner than we found it.
- Make a positive impact: We strive to make your life better through living space repairs and renovations.
Kaminski Construction was born in 2008 at the beginning of the Great Recession. We landed our first job and began to grow, as other construction companies were laying workers off. We have continued to grow and expand our services and now field a crew of about 28 full-time employees.